Friday, August 2, 2013

Top 5 Scary Movies

I like scary movies. I'm weird though, when I was younger scary movies didn't really scare me. Now they kind of do. So here are my top 5 scary movies.

Number 5: Mama


I wasn't sure what to put for 5. I thought maybe Saw, but that wasn't really scary I just really liked the story for that one. So I decided on Mama. I liked this one, but I'm not sure if it will scare you. It's good though. Sorry Don't have much to say for this one.
Imdb description:
Annabel and Lucas are faced with the challenge of raising his young nieces that were left alone in the forest for 5 years.... but how alone were they?
Number 4: The Uninvited

I like this one because I didn't figure it out. I like to try to figure movies out and sometimes it's just to easy, but this one wasn't and I liked it.

Imdb description:
Anna Rydell returns home to her sister (and best friend) Alex after a stint in a mental hospital, though her recovery is jeopardized thanks to her cruel stepmother, aloof father, and the presence of a ghost in their home.
Number 3: The Conjuring

This one was really good. It's not the scariest, but good. I really liked the story and it did make me jump a few times. That always makes a scary movie better.

Imdb description:
Paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren work to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in their farmhouse.
Number 2: Insidious

I haven't seen this in awhile, but I do remember I liked it. Even the trailer creepped me out and when that seen happened in the movie it was still scary to me. I can't wait for the 2nd one.

Imdb description:
A family looks to prevent evil spirits from trapping their comatose child in a realm called The Further.
Number 1: The Unborn

This is the scariest movie I have ever seen to me. Just thinking about it makes me feel disturbed. 

Imdb description:
A young woman fights the spirit that is slowly taking possession of her.
Its kinda funny I want my husband to see it, but whenever he sees it in stores I don't want to buy it. The other day we were talking about scary movies with his brother and I said I wanted him to see The Unborn and my husband was like why won't you buy it then when I see it and I said because I don't want to own it I just want you to see it. I'm kinda scared to own it lol. I say check this one out and tell me if it scares or disturbs you or is it just me? Please let me know what your top 5 scary movies are and what you think of these if you have seen them in the comments please.
 Just so you know these movies might not be scary to you though. People are scared by different things. Like me and my husband find different movies scary. My husbands number 1 scary movie is Woman In Black and I didn't find that one as scary as he did. 
If you like scary movies though I would say check these out. 
I would also like to mention Sinister. My sister likes this one and when I went to visit we watched it. I didn't really like it, but there was this one part that actually made me scream out loud so yeah it's alright I just hate the story. If you don't mind stories to much you should check this one out too.
My top 5 will probably change a lot, but this is it for now.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment