Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Scary Bat Dream

I had a crazy, sad, scary, dream last night. Me and my husband went on a trip to somewhere and we left our hotel to go somewhere. I looked up the directions on the internet then went. On our way back I saw a mall so I stopped there, but then when I was trying to get back to the hotel from the mall I got lost. I went down this road that was all dark and was above water and nothing was around but trees. Then all of the sudden the road was broken in pieces and I didn't notice in time to stop so I had to keep driving hoping our car would make it to the other side. It did, but then I had to turn around and go back because we were going the wrong way. I made it again, but it was still scary. Then we saw some people fishing from the road and we stopped to ask them how to get to our hotel. They thought it was weird we were on that road because no one uses that road any more. Not after the tornado. I told them we were lost and asked them if they knew how to get to our hotel. Of course in the dream I couldn't remember the name of the hotel though, so they couldn't really help us. I just kept going back until I made it to the mall again. I stopped at this building to ask for some directions. They were like having a convention at them time, so my husband went to look around. When I was coming back from figuring out how to get back I saw this ladies booth that was about Superman. She had lots of doors, so I entered one. It was really creepy though and gave me a bad feeling. I was thinking something is not right about this lady. So I turned around and went back. When I came back out into the main convention area the lady with the superman booth let out a bunch of bats and right where my husband was standing and he got bit. I screamed and went to find or call for help. When I got back the doctors were looking at my husband and said that he was poisoned and was probably going to die. I was freaking out really badly. My dream was weird it started like skipping years. Like 2 years later he was still in the hospital. Then 10 years later he was living with his parents and he just stayed in bed all the time because the poison messed him up and I could only visit him. Then we were moving one day and while I was packing the car another car was about to hit me, but my husband flew and caught me. He like got superman powers from the bat bite. Which doesn't make sense, but that was my dream. It was really scary to me because my husband was about to die, but then he was just kind of like a vegetable and I couldn't do anything about it. Plus it was my fault because I got lost and stopped there for directions. When I woke up from the dream I had to make sure my husband was still alive. He was/is made me feel better then I went back to sleep.
I have some crazy dreams sometimes. What did you dream about? Let me know in the comments. 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment